Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hey, Spring, Welcome Back

I am celebrating Spring's arrival with all my little heart this week.  Granted, "spring" has been like 30 degrees...but I'm still whipping out the short sleeve dresses and lightweight fabrics, baring my wintery-pale legs for the world to see.  It's just been too long in pants and knits -- need to embrace this sunshine!

And this lovely little number from eshakti just might be the best dress ever for celebrating Spring.  If you haven't shopped there, DO IT NOW.  You need to experience all the wonderful-ness that these dresses bring to your day -- I got to choose the neckline, hemline, and sleeve type. Custom made, ladies!


I just got this pretty dress in a package a couple weeks ago, and it's been hanging in the very front of my closet ever since, waiting for that first whisper of Spring.  Eshakti has quickly become perhaps my top favorite dress shop this year because of products like this -- ask my hubby, I did a major happy dance in my living room when eshakti let me know they'd be sending me this lovely little number!!!  I loooooove the impeccable vintage style of the dress, the charming little bow sash, the beautiful cornflower-and-cream floral print.  The fabric is the perfect weight, I adore the fact that there are pockets, and I'm always amazed by the way eshakti's dresses fit you like they were made just for you.  Oh wait -- they are made just for you...can't top that :)



I wore this for Easter and went all out with the June Cleaver vibe, haha.  I just couldn't resist seamed stockings, retro pumps, pearls...who could with a charming frock like this?!  I didn't snap a great photo of this purse I'm carrying, but it's a vintage piece covered with pearls...and next to the cream flowers printed on the dress, it was seriously style heaven :)




Actually bought these shoes for my wedding...aren't they gorg?!  I can't get enough of those cute little bows and kitten heels, so ladylike and sophisticated.  Plus they're the softest grey suede!



<3 Cambria

35 comments:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful! Love this vintage-inspired springtime look!!!! Your brown eyes look heavenly in the last photo, too. :)

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo vintage! Cute!:) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look cute as always my dear! I love the dress you received! And your adorable little bag matches it so well! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress you picked! The color looks great on you! Glad you had success with the custom sizing. I tried that last time I worked with them and it was a big fail. Loving the styling of the dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this eshakti dress. You really are June Cleaver! Love the look

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so cute Cambria! I love the soft print and bow detail. Someone from eShakti contacted me about a dress, but when I replied I never heard from her again! :( I'm going to contact management to find out what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so darling. I am crazy about those seam-back stockings. I have been wanting some of those for, like, ever. I really must get some now that you've inspired me all over again.

    May the force be with you.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man I love eShakti's custom dresses and their vintage-y vibe. This one is so perfect on you! The print is super perfect for spring too. And your back seam tights! I love them. Such a cute little outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How are you my dear! This is such a lovely outfit. I wish it was warm weather here so I can wear a dress too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such an adorable dress, Cambria! I, too, am happy for the spring!

    :)

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/NiaLangleyOfficial

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you customized the dress! :) It goes great with those tights and shoes!

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute dress!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the retro feel of the look! The print is just darling and I love those back-sean tights!

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an incredible dress! I love the soft color and pattern So retro chic!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay, for spring, it's been a long winter! Love the dress and the shoes are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute dress! And love love love those tights :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty dress to celebrate Spring!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. great dress to celebrate the spring! you look charming
    I feel so pity that here we almost missed spring.

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. you probably already know I'm kinda obsessed with that dress but I thought I'd tell you again, you look so gorgeous friend! XO Lori

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't get over how DARLING you look in this dress! You look so amazing. I love the color, the cut, the silhouette.... everything!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    (I am currently hosting a giveaway for a great print.)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the dress as well as the purse. You look absolutely stunning! ;)
    Followed you on google friend connect. ;)

    xoxo,
    Tina
    http://fashionandchocolat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. very cute!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. that dress is so sweet! I love how feminine it is! Loving how your hair looks here too!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  24. So lovely in these pictures! Loving your dress and shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the dress as well as the purse. You look absolutely stunning! ;) fashion shoulder bags

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey gorgeous, I miss you! Where have you been? I do hope you start blogging again soon, pretty girl!

    May the Force be with you.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  27. nice pictures girl!! love them..Wld love it if u drop by my blog, we can follow :D
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. this is such a pretty dress. I love the details! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  29. You're so nice and gentle))) sheerz)))

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love, sweetness, and hugs, darlings!

If you like my style, follow GFC or Bloglovin'...I'm always happy to make new friends <3